Gary Woodroffe, Gary L. Woodroffe, Gary Lee Woodroffe, Whidbey News Times, Whidbey Island County Prosecutors Office, Greg Banks, Lynn Lotsey, Lizabeth Lynn Lotsey, Lynn Mahan, Jessie Stensland Jstensland@Whidbeynewstimes.com 360-675-6611
Tags: recidivism, FDLE, Whidbey News Times, Jan Stensland, Whidbey News Times Electioneering, Electioneering, Privacy, Privacy Violations, Greg Banks, Greg Banks Electioneering,
We can draw conclusions when basing those conclusion on the definitions employed by the State of Washington RCW 71.090.020 which then interprets the independent research of the previous 18 independent studies, all of which are found in public record:
1. RCW 71.090.020 provides a framework for which to interpret the data, adopted by the State of Washington in 1990. The statute’s definition is clear and unambiguous:
“ (10) “Predatory” means acts directed towards: (a) Strangers; (b) individuals with whom a relationship has been established or promoted for the primary purpose of victimization; or (c) persons of casual acquaintance with whom no substantial personal relationship exists.”
2. The research verifies the behavior of the predatory and non predatory behavior. The last three studies independently verify that approximately 93% of offenders are non predatory.
3. The math reveals stunning conclusions:
4. The FDLE states there are approximately 62,000 registered citizens; therefore, 62,000 * 93% = 57660 registered citizens are non predatory.
5. The FDLE subjects the 57660 citizens (not counting their family or friends) to world wide publication on the FDLE web site.
6. When considering family and friends affected the number must, at minimum double the affected people by the FDLE policy to publicly shame the offender and their family.
7. The 57660 * 2 = 115320 people are now affected by the FDLE policy to publish non predatory offenders who are documented no threat to the public. However, if those victims are friends or family then additional family members will also be affected, so we can conclude the actual number of those affected will more likely be at minimum –
8. 57660 * 3 = 172, 980. We remind ourselves here of the definition of RCW 71.090.020 stating these people had no intention of establish this relation for purposes of victimization anyone. Legally it would be similar to the difference between 1st degree murder and manslaughter; yet, the FDLE lumps the manslaughter equivalent into the same group as the 1st degree murders who get the death penalty.
7. The FDLE website notification is not community related, it is world wide. We must ask ourself, even if these citizens were predatory which they are not, why does a person in Montana need to know that any person whether predatory or not in Florida is a sex offender? The answer is obvious. There is no need to know, neither is there any legitimate purpose. The intent here is either based on gross ignorance or is profoundly mean spirited, qualifying as slander. The scope of this slander is neither trivial or harmless.
8. The publication on the FDLE web site of the non predatory offender is indistinguishable from the predatory offender. It insidiously misleads the uninformed reader to believe that the non predatory offenders are prowling about the public domain as an out of control sexual automaton to molest the first thing that has any relation to sex whether a child or adult or animal or any absurd ignorant fear based ignorant assumption.
The previous statistics also point out that the affected sub group of non predatory offenders is not a few fringe folk that slipped through the cracks, but 93% of all registered offenders, affecting approximately 172,980 people but likely even more.
9. Slander. This misinformation on the FDLE web site is inaccurate. Inaccurate is a whitewashed nice word for a lie. We can conclude according to the previous 19 studies published independently by different states and now public record reveals the FDLE website information publishing the non predatory offender information is a misleading lie. A misleading lie, when published, is legally and biblically classified as slander. Slander is not harmless but highly destructive as additional child suicide, teen suicide, adult suicide, bullying, foreclosure, poverty trigger stigma plus statistics add additional considerations to those helpless children and citizens who live under this crushing burden of slander many of which are harmed for life by the slander, not any sexual abuse or molestation. Here the FDLE cure is worse than the disease itself.